Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Secret No More

You know me. I just love contests and have I found one for you. The prize includes:

Bath & Body Works socks, Lotion, Starbuck's gift card, and other goodies (ARV $50).

So how do you enter you ask? You need to go to the La Vie to Laurie site

When there you have to leave a message about your favorite things. I kind of went overboard because I just saw The Sound of Music last week. You see the Chorus teacher was out so they asked me to cover the class. She left the Sound of Music. I didn't get to see the whole thing but boy did I love it. I sang right along with every song just like I've always done. So when when Laurie mentioned my favorite things well I just couldn't help myself.

So if you're like me and Starbucks says love and bath and body says comfort and joy then try to win yourself something special for the holidays and visit
La Vie to Laurie

No comments: